Tuesday, April 19, 2011

:)

SO 3 days 3 days 3 days :) yes that is mmm that is how many days til TIMOTHEE comes :)
so this weekend was mmm the b to omb... jenene and jessica came over for the weekend... so i went to ctown and spent the weekend with them and em :) oh how i love these girls ... it was most def a crazy fun weekend... we have tons and tons of laughs.. it was super :) ... nothing else is really happening ... well boyce avenue has some new songs so mm pretty sure i love this.. so enjoy have a good day




1 comment:

  1. I totally posted a comment and it erased GRRR!! Yeah for 3 days till you get to be with your soon to be one day hubby SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Thanks for you beautiful post about Tanya I had no idea until I read your blog and I was too heartbroken to comment then. What a great friend she was to all she will be greatly missed! Thank you for posting LOVE YOU!! And your music videos!

    ReplyDelete