Yes i changed my address :) i am pretty pumped to marry Timothée
So nothing new here. Just wanted to write a little post :) things are good.. today we went to my nephews school concert :) It was super cute :)
So nothing new here. Just wanted to write a little post :) things are good.. today we went to my nephews school concert :) It was super cute :)
Also... Timothée and I got stuff for our wedding :)
yes our first purchase :) and i must say it was a great fun time ..
we got super cute wine glasses and a guest book..
AUGUST 25 2012 I AM GOING TO BE MRS. ROLL
AUGUST 25 2012 I AM GOING TO BE MRS. ROLL
also we had been dating for 1 YEAR :)
thats sorta huge :)
i must say i am in love with this boy :) he is mmm great and funny
i am one lucky girl...
also in some more news :) super super super soon :)
these bad boy is going to be mine

No comments:
Post a Comment