Wednesday, October 6, 2010

thinking

So tim is in the shower that means that i am alone with tons of stuff on my brain so i am doing this thing to keep my mind off of stuff :( 

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...
sometimes bugs me  but i am ok with it


2. I've come to realize that my job...
is great my bosses are super :)


3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I sing out loud all the time :)


4. I've come to realize that I need...
alot of things right now


5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
mmm


6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
i think to much about something that i have no control over 


7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
i drank someone else`s drink


8. I've come to realize that money...
get spent away to fast


9. I've come to realize that certain people...
are super great


10. I've come to realize that I'll always...
have tons of lip gloss and hand cream


11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
is a great mother and a awesome friend and i love her tons


12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is my best friend and i love her


13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is a piece of crap and doesn`t work in france


14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
i was pumped to watch one tree hill


15. I've come to realize last night before I went to sleep...
tim is great for tucking me in :)


16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
tim is wearing a pink shirt :( lol


17. I've come to realize that my dad...
is great and a wonderful provider for my family


18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I never want to get off :( tim think i am addict i think he is right


19. I've come to realize that today…
i al going to paris in 2 days


20. I've come to realize that tonight...
tim and i are going on a date


21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
i only have three more weeks left


22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
marry tim


23. I've come to realize that my butt...
is not so great


24. I've come to realize that life...
is not fair but everything happens for a reason


25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is going to be super paris and disney world


26. I've come to realize that marriage...
doesn't really make me happy anymore

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
are super and when i get back date night with lisa times a million


28. I've come to realize that this year...
has changed so much and i had a lot of new and scary adventures


29. I've come to realize that my ex is...
is my ex


30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
smile more :) and be grateful for what i have


31. I've come to realize that I love...
everything


32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
a lot of things :(


33. I've come to realize my past...
i made a lot of mistakes but i have learned a lot too


34. I've come to realize that parties...
are fun with the right people

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of doing the whole long distance thing again :( 

well i write more later i have to go and get ready 

No comments:

Post a Comment